Does your school have a strategic vision for developing learners of English as an Additional Language?
Are you a member of senior leadership with responsibility for managing inclusion?
- Senior Leaders and middle managers with responsibility for Literacy and/ or English as an additional language (EAL).
- EAL coordinators and teachers.
- Heads of departments or faculties wishing to look at the language demands of their subject area and raise attainment for EAL learners.
Which schools will benefit from these services?Schools with:
- A new and growing number of EAL and/or minority ethnic learners.
- A range of more advanced EAL learners.
- A commitment to move BME and EAL learners to higher levels of attainment.
- An interest in developing a strategic plan that trains all staff to promote high attainment of EAL learners across the whole school.
You can download all the training materials here for free.
Secondary Whole-School Language and Literacy Training
EAL learners in the mainstream classroom